Saturday, December 6, 2008

Reasons for a Happy Dance

There are lots of reasons to feel down these days. But every now and then, I find myself doing the happy dance for no good reason. Sometimes its the respect of a colleague or a good conversation with a good friend over lunch. This time, I came up with a solution to problem on the bike that looks like nothing, but had me dancing around the living room with the stereo turned up loud.


In the process of changing over to an electronic speed sensor, I had the problem of keeping the wire from flopping around when the suspension travels. I came up with this idea that puts wire in a hose and makes it look like the brake hose on the other side. Better yet, I had all of the materials on hand, so it cost nothing and only took was a little time. Hence the happy dance.

So I'm going to use this experience as a reminder to show respect my coworkers, spend time with friends and family, and take pleasure in the little successes in life.

Here is wishing you many happy dances for no reason at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment