Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mid America Motorcycle Auction - Las Vegas

Sometimes, I'm just a schill for stuff I find at other websites. In this case, those who love old motorcycles need to check out the Mid America Motorcycle Auction website. Lots of pretty pictures of lots of motorcycles I could never afford.

Mid America Motorcycle Auction Consignments


The most surprising one is the Honda Transalp. Who knew it was a collector bike?
Others I like are the MV Augusta Magni Superlight, the Gilera 125 Racer, the Penton Six Day, and the 1952 Vincent Black Shadow, just like the song.

Here is my photo of a Penton from the Mid-Ohio show, just for fun. Its interesting to think they went from green to orange, from Ohio to Austria, and from a small business to a much bigger one.

No comments:

Post a Comment