Saturday, June 9, 2012

TED Radio Hour


Because I get up at 5:00 am during the week in order to get to work a few minutes late, I tend to keep the same schedule on the weekends. As my clock radio is set to my local NPR station for morning news, that's what I hear on a Saturday morning as well. Recently, they have been playing a new program at 6:00 am on Saturdays, the TED Radio Hour, and it has been very interesting so far.

They talk to experts and researchers about interesting topics like;

What happens in the brain when you are being creative?
How does modern society devalue introverts at the cost of good ideas?
Coffee shop as model for invention environment.

All of this stuff is thought provoking and a little hard to concentrate on early on a Saturday morning. Thankfully, there is a website.

www.ted.com

1 comment:

  1. I haven't listened to their radio hour, but their lecture series is excellent.

    ReplyDelete