Friday, May 15, 2020

Motorcycle Soundscape



Since I'm not riding motorcycles much, its nice to have this distraction.
 

 This video is a nice entertainment  (~15 min).  Use the best speakers you can.


https://www.motorcyclistonline.com/story/reviews/best-sounding-motorcycles-of-all-time/

Their choices are very good, but I might have nominated a few more, if possible.  For example, Ian's V-8 and the Guzzi V-8.  I would have loved to hear the Honda straight 6 GP bike, but I don't think anyone is running on of those.  How about some of Millyard's specials.


In addition to the sound, I enjoyed the differences in cornering speed between bikes with the same rider and the same track.  Also, the visual acceleration on the straight.  I was surprised how slow the Britten was in the corners, but then again, it is not replaceable.  It did boggie down the straights.
 

Note: All the pictures were copied from the same Motorcyclist article that has the video.   Nice job, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment